“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
GIVING THROUGH REALM CONNECT APP
If you attend Black Rock regularly and would like to create an account with Realm, you can get signed up in a few minutes. Having an account will allow you to download and give through the app. Learn more at blackrock.org/realm.
Giving with Envelopes
If you have requested giving envelopes, we will mail them to you every three months and they will include a giving number specific to you that will help with our record keeping. These envelopes allow you to allocate specific giving amounts to our various funds (eg Local, Global, Building). If you don’t already receive giving envelopes please email Donna at email@example.com. Provide us with your mailing address and your giving envelopes will be mailed to you at the start of the next quarter.
Please make all checks payable to Black Rock Church. You can mail your checks to our Finance department at the address below:
Black Rock Church
Attention: Finance Department
3685 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield CT 06825
Assets and Planned Gifts
You can leave a financial legacy for Black Rock Church through a variety of planned gifts. We offer help with stock gifts, complex gifts and memorial gifts to the church. For more information please contact Jeremy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-255-3401.
DIFFERENT GIVING FUNDS
As you give to God’s work at Black Rock Church, you are able to give to different funds. If you don’t select a fund, it will automatically be put to the General Fund. As you give online and in service through our giving envelopes, you can designate your tithes and offerings to these different funds.
Here is an explanation of each fund:
- GENERAL FUND: Supports all of our ministries from kids and students, to young adults and adults. This fund also supports church services, operations, and staffing.
- MISSIONS FUND: Supports our Global Partners throughout the world and locally as we share the Good News of Jesus through our Missions Commitment pledge each year.
- DEACONS FUND: Supports those in need within our church and community.
- BUILDING FUND: Supports our previous building projects and our goal of being debt-free in the next year.
help save the church money
Here are two ways to save the church money in processing fees:
1. In Realm, you can cover the processing fee each time you give. Just click that option in your giving through Realm and that will save the church some money.
2. If you can’t cover the processing fee, then can you consider using ACH (your bank account number) instead of a credit card. You will save the church 2% of your giving by not using a credit card as your payment option.
Imagine if you had cash in the bank for emergencies, lived a debt-free lifestyle, and became outrageously generous. It’ll take some work to get there, but we believe you can! Start your path to financial freedom and begin to live and give the way you’ve dreamed about.
See How Giving Changes Lives
Sermons On Giving
Salaries & Benefits: $3,013,000