We can’t wait to meet you!
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Black Rock Church a great one!
INDOORS | OUTDOORS | ONLINE
Whatever your level of comfortability, we have a place for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Safety is very important to us! Safety guidelines will be followed as recommended by the Governor of Connecticut
- Hand sanitizing will be available
- Public areas will be sanitized in-between each service, including the Worship Center seats
- Many common spaces in the building, including the café, will be closed. Bathrooms will remain open and available
- We encourage people to leave one seat in between each separate group in the Worship Center
- We will have some extra socially distanced seating available, including an outside viewing option
- Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks
- We are still asking kids at Kids Church to wear masks and students at Tuesday and Wednesday programming to wear masks
- See CDC guidelines here
- Families with small children may choose to worship together in these locations as well
- Bring a chair or borrow one of ours and worship outside
- Our outdoor viewing option is available during all our Sunday services each week (except when experiencing bad weather). Watch the live stream of the service from the church patio!
- Masks are not required outside
Black Rock Church
3685 Black Rock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
Sunday Service Times
8:30 am | Traditional
10:00 & 11:30 am | Contemporary
5:00 pm | Young Adults
When you pull into our parking lot, let our Parking Team know that you’re new by turning on your hazard lights. Our parking team knows to identify this and has special parking spots for new guests.
If you’re new, visit our Guest Reception area in the Welcome Center (to your right when coming through the main entrance). We have a free gift for you and we’d love to help you get connected. Our team can’t wait to welcome you, help you find your place at Black Rock Church, and answer any questions you may have.
WORSHIP STYLES & DRESS
We have three different styles of worship on Sundays, and they all include a time of worship music and a sermon.
- Traditional: If you resonate most with traditional hymns, an organ and choir, and look forward to dignified dress, check out the 8:30 Traditional Service.
- Contemporary: These services at 10:00 & 11:30 AM have a modern, plugged in, and new Christian music vibe. Where what you are most comfortable in, whether it’s Sunday’s best or a pair of jeans.
- Sanctuary: Our 5:00 PM Sanctuary service is mainly for young adults and you’ll find a relaxed and vibrant time of worship. A casual wardrobe is welcome!
Jesus love kids and so do we! We know that it can be difficult dropping your child off but we’re here to help you in this process. Our volunteers are trained and screened as well as have had a background check. So please do not hesitate to ask questions, present concerns or stay for 5 minutes until you feel comfortable. If you’d like to worship together as a family we ask that you use our Family Worship Room where families, with kids ages 4 and under, can worship together while watching a live broadcast of what’s happening in the Worship Center. Moms can watch the service while nursing, changing, and caring for their babies in the Mom’s Nursing Room, adjacent to the Family Worship Room.
Black Rock Kids Ministry serves children from birth – Grade 5 at the 10 AM and 11:30 AM Sunday services.
Our Prayer Team will be available and happy to pray for you. After each live service, our Prayer Team is available in the Prayer Room for anyone who wants prayer. You can reach out to them anytime throughout the week as well by visiting our Care & Prayer page.
Reach out to us, we’d be happy to talk with you and answer any other questions you may have!