Sunday Morning Classes
birth-Grade 5 | 10:00 am, & 11:30 am
Your child will participate in high-energy, age-appropriate large group worship experiences that include exciting music, videos, games, and more. Combined with creative small group experiences where children learn the Bible and have so much fun that they will be looking forward to the next week!
Each age-specific lesson is designed to communicate the love of Jesus to preschoolers in simple ways that they will understand and respond to.
We seek to engage kids in Kindergarten through 2nd grade with truths about God and the Bible through entertaining lessons that bring the Bible to life.
Our goal is to help kids see how much God loves them and how they can apply the lesson to their daily lives.
What is Kids Church in Person like?
In our preschool classes, kids participate in carefully planned crafts and games, experience creative and engaging Bible lessons, and praise God through fun, energetic worship! Each age-specific class is designed to communicate the love of Jesus to preschoolers in simple, interactive ways that they will understand and respond to.
Uptown (Grades K-2) and The Barn (Grades 3-5) are the places where our elementary kids hang out on Sunday mornings! Our elementary groups engage kids with truths about God and the Bible through entertaining and thought-provoking dramas, energetic times of worship, and fun games. We spend time together as a group, and then break off into small groups, where small group leaders lead a discussion of the day’s Bible story in order to help kids see how much God loves them and how they can apply the lesson to their daily lives.
SHINE (SPECIAL NEEDS) 10:00 AM & 11:30 AM
Shine Ministry is passionate about serving individuals of varying abilities to learn, grow and enjoy their faith through an individualized creative curriculum and loving, one-on-one attention. Children will be able to participate in Sunday morning programs and engage with his or her peers through designated support.
COVID Safety Guidelines
Class sizes are limited as we will be social distancing. Kids start in their mixed-age/mixed-grade specific classroom, then they move to their large group room/theater where they can enjoy a multimedia learning experience, and return to their classrooms for further discussion and simple activities. Families with kids under 2 years old are invited to worship in the Family Worship Room where they will be able to view the live broadcast.
Families are also welcome to worship together in Woodruff Hall, where they will be able to see a live broadcast of what’s happening in the Worship Center as well.
These added safety protocols and recommendations are being added in an effort for us to create and maintain the safest environment possible for our children, parents, leaders, and volunteers. We will continue to monitor updates and recommendations from our authorities and health officials to make any adjustments to these protocols and recommendations as necessary.
- Masks will be required for all staff, volunteers, parents, and all children ages 3 and up.
- Social distancing will be promoted by room setup.
- Limiting the number of kids per classroom
- No food or drinks are allowed in classrooms.
- We also ask that the kids leave personal items at home or in the car.
- Upon entry into the classrooms, everyone will be required to sanitize their hands. Hand sanitizer will also be available in every classroom.
- Classroom supplies will be replenished every service.
- Common contact surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected by our team before and after worship services. We have removed articles that are difficult to sanitize.
- In order to keep everyone safe, we ask that your child be fever-free for at least 48 hrs before attending class.
Classes have limited capacity and are filled on a first come first serve basis, so come early! We will be implementing additional safety protocols and recommendations to create the safest environment possible for our children, parents, and volunteers.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
DROPPING OFF YOUR CHILD
- Go to Kids Check-in in the lobby to receive your check-in labels.
- Then, you will drop off your child at Kids Cove (birth-age 5), Uptown (Grades K-2), or The Barn (Grades 3-5).
- Drop off will begin 10 minutes before each service at 9:50 am and 11:20 am.
We ask that only one parent drop off their child to reduce contact. Please arrive early to allow time to check-in.
PICKING UP YOUR CHILD
- Show the check-in label you received at drop-off to the class teacher to pick up your child.
- Your child will not be released without the presentation of your corresponding check-in label.