Read Through The Bible
Read It, Live It 2017
Black Rock is encouraging our entire church to read through the Bible in 2017! We have two plans for you to choose from. The first is a New Testament reading plan that will take you through all the books in the New Testament. The second reading plan will take you through the New Testament and the Old Testament at the same time. The average reading time for the New Testament plan will be 3-5 minutes and the New and Old Testament plan will be around 15 minutes -- five days a week. Both plans require you to read just 5 days a week, so you will have time to catch up each week.
How Black Rock will resource you:
- Download a copy below or pick up a hard copy at the Next Steps kiosk
- A City Group with a daily blog written by members of our church to enhance your daily reading - Join The Group Now
- Text messages to encourage your Bible reading for the day
- In-depth Bible teachings through video featuring Black Rock staff and teachers
- A 4-week class on How to Study the Bible | Sundays February 12-March 19 at 10:00am
- A 3-week class that looks at the Bible as a historical text and helps answer questions you may have | Sundays March 26-April 9 at 10:00am.
Please follow this link to sign up for Read It, Live It 2017. We are already underway, but it's not too late to join.
Our reading plan is available for you to download and print on your own. Or you may pick up a hard copy at the Next Steps kiosk.
How to Study the Bible Seminar // Feburary 12-March 19 // 10:00AM
We're thrilled to have over 600 of you following our Read It, Live It Bible reading plan! We know that for many of you the Bible can be both exciting and intimidating. Therefore, we're offering a 4-week class designed to give you a better understanding of the Bible. Our hope is to equip you with some tools to help you grow in confidence as you study God's Word. It all starts Sunday February 12 at 10:00am in Woodruff Hall.
“Time Will Tell” Seminar // March 26-April 9 // 10:00am
Join us for “Time Will Tell”, a unique 3 week tour through time to see how Science, Archaeology & History reveal the incredible reliability of the Bible and answer many of the most difficult questions that have challenged Christians for centuries. Get answers to questions you may have as you read the Bible. This seminar will meet in Woodruff Hall at 10:00am beginning Sunday March 26.